Sitting on the plane, thought I’d do a quarterly update 🙂
Bucket List 2012
1. Reach Dukan “True Weight” of 165 – Getting SO close!
2. Reach “My True Weight” of 155
3. Nurture relationships – DOING
4. Fix my tummy 🙂 – consult April 6
5. Run 5k without stopping – I’ve done this twice in the past week! Signed up for my first 5K for June 9th in Ocala
6. Enjoy my job more – DOING
7. Accomplish teaching the 6 IPSG’s to the staff – DONE
8. Accomplish 100% compliance on at least 4 of the IPSG’s! – This one is a toughie!
9. Accomplish teaching the 13 JCI Standards to the staff – First class in 2 weeks
10. Visit the Philippines
11. Visit Singapore
12. Visit Thailand… Again
13. Continue my daily random acts of kindness, blog it – trying… Sometimes it’s just a smile or a nod
14. Blog everyday, can be challenging if VPN goes out – I’ve posted more blogs than days of the year, so far!
15. Get rid of all the “stuff” I don’t need… In my storage unit AND in my flat! – Gave away more than 10 bags of stuff from my storage unit when I was home in January AND threw out 6 bags of stuff. Reduced my stuff in my China flat from 9 boxes to 3 boxes!
16. Live as green as possible – Hard to do in China, but I walk EVERYWHERE! The only exception is if I am going to train station or airport. I even walk to and from my friend K’s house a couple times a week (3.57 miles each way!)
17. Start an indoor herb garden
18. Run 10k without stopping!
19. Read 100 books – I’ve read 6, on my 7th, most have been on iBooks.
20. Start yoga classes by March 1st – difficult in Hangzhou, doing wii yoga, took class that kicked my ass, but was fun, in Hong Kong. Will go back to studio in a month on my next visa run.
21. Take yoga at least once per week – Doing it on wii, 30 mins/3 times a week
22. Run at least 3 times a week – I’m running 2 days on and 1 day off, so definitely meeting this goal
23.save 25% of my annual income… This will be challenging given my propensity for travel 🙂 I accomplished this with my February pay and my March pay
24. Travel coach 🙂 – Yup! I’m actually sitting on my 9th flight of the year, in coach… Although I did get a free upgrade on 2 flight segments going home in January… And I used my British Air miles to fly back to China from Miami in February… Only had to pay taxes 🙂
25. Plan a 50th birthday cruise for my mates and aim to get at least 100 people to go! – Cruise planned… Not sure of the numbers
26. Get another tattoo.
27. Attend a rock concert
28. Paint 2 big canvases and complete my little canvas series
29. Surprise someone I love by giving her the series (I’m pretty sure she doesn’t read my blog… But she’d totally guess it was her, if she did)
30. Start my own blog site with help from Charlotte, one of my Dukan buddies.
31. Try not to send emails or make phones calls on the nights I take sleep medicine 😀 – So far, so good
32. Celebrate a holiday that I don’t usually celebrate!
33. Figure out how to set up my wii again… I love the yoga and the boxing – DONE
34. Take 2 backpacking trips 1 down, one to go
35. See more of China since I live here! – been to Taizhou, Wuzhen and I’m going to Guangzhou next week!
36. Take an overnight train in China… – DONE – IT WAS HELL!
37. Open up my heart and take some chances – Yeah, not in China, this one will have to wait, unless someone amazing pops up.
38. At least 80% of my quotes of the day will be by women I respect – most of my quotes have been by women 🙂
39. Send in my absentee ballot for the Presidential election
40. Drink 1.5 liters of water per day – DOING
41. Weigh myself every day – DOING
42. Get a minimum of a 30 minute walk in per day – DOING
43. Take my bran every single day – DOING
44. Pray and meditate for good health each day, purposefully – DOING
45. Pray for the health of those I love, purposefully – DOING
46. Continue reading john shore.com and Pastor Bob every time thy post a blog… Their wisdom fills me up. – DOING
47. Don’t make excuses – I haven’t allowed myself… I’m really proud of thus far meeting this goal
48. Work on being less angry – Um, I AM working on this
49. Just for today, I will refrain from improving anybody but myself. – DOING