Important read! I no longer have headaches, joint pain, IBS, heartburn and a bunch of other stuff AND I lost 111 pounds. I dare you to stop eating wheat for just one month and see!
Delete Wheat with Christy Petty
- Thyroid Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Gall bladder malfunctions
- autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sleep Issues
- Frequent infections: sinus,strep/tonsillitis, ear infections, bronchitis
- Congenital/Genetic issues in children i.e.: Downs Syndrome, Turners etc. – absorption of nutrient issues from mom.
- Mouth Ulcers
- Growing pains
- Hair/nail issues
- Sjogrens Syndrome
- Weight issues either direction metabolism affected
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Food Allergies, ie lactose intolerance.
- Blood pressure issues, high and low
- Enamel defects/discolored teeth
- Addison’s Disease
- Liver disorders
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Fluid retention
Have you had ANY of these ‘maladies’ in your life? Taken a pill for them? On a daily regime of prescribed medication or treatment, for your symptoms, right now?
Has the doctor told you that after a week, a month, a year, you can stop treatment and you will…
View original post 324 more words
oh yah…..I can testify that it IS the wheat…I was off it for the whole of my 98 day challenge and then had some as I ‘relaxed’ a bit and having been sick now, and yuppers, joint pain, it’s back. wheat kicked to the curb for good.
After seeing so many symptoms of mine disappear, I’m a believer! Mel from NZ is the one that pointed out Wheat Belly to me and the research I did from there convinced me.
I know, I know…I guess I needed the reminder.